Call or Email me today and let's discuss your next home sale or purchase.
It comes down to people. A diverse crowd from all over the country that came out to the west coast to enjoy the quiet, farming community. During the busy tourist season it's not that quiet but tourism is a big part of the local economy.
1. Rebecca Spit must be at the top of the list. Beautiful park with amazing views of the ocean, mountains and wildlife.
2. Heriot Bay Inn. Historic site right in the harbor. Stunning feel and views of the community.
3. If you enjoy hiking, Quadra is an amazing place for that. Lots of trails with varying degrees of difficulty.
4. Do you enjoy swimming? There are some amazing spots here for fresh water swimming and also ocean swims.
5. Kayaking is a huge sport here. Any boating activity is a must-do here. Not just fishing, but just being on the water is a very satisfying experience.
It really depends on what you enjoy but if you like a good cup of coffee in the morning I would highly recommend Java Bay Cafe The coffee beans they use are really good, always served fresh espresso. In terms of snacks, I absolutely love their Scones in the morning! The lemon tarts are also great and or any other cakes. You have to come early when they open otherwise you might be out of luck.
Lunch or Dinner has several options. If you're a vegetarian a great place is Kameleon Food and Drink. They're not strictly vegetarian and have a great selection for everyone.
If you like PIZZA, you must try The Clove Really good pizza!
Yes there are other places as well but I am just listing the ones I enjoy. You may discover some other great places.
Yes, there is a phone book that contains businesses and private individuals.
Taku Resort and Marina comes to mind when I think of the best location on Quadra. Right in Drew harbour overlooking Rebecca Spit Provincial Park, Close to groceries, Cafe and Pub.
Short term rental that's close to Heriot Bay ferry terminal, central location, 2 bedroom detached home.
Probably the most used website is the Quadra Island Ferry Cam website